JPES Partners, PR Account Executive
JPES Partners is looking for an ambitious, talented PR Account Executive with experience in financial services communications. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented, dynamic and fast growing organisation which excels at what it does.
We are a specialist marketing and communications consultancy, focused principally on providing services to the asset management sector. Our clients include asset managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, investment consultants, property investors and fund services businesses in the UK, continental Europe, the US and Asia.
We are a relatively young business which has grown quickly within the space of a few years, and has developed an excellent reputation for delivering high quality PR programmes and exceptional client service. We are particularly known for our specialist knowledge and understanding of financial markets, which has enabled us to develop a compelling proposition for financial services organisations looking for expert advice and strategic counsel.
As a result of the continued growth and success of our business, we are now looking to hire a PR Account Executive, who can:
- Be responsible in relation to designated clients for ensuring all day to day objectives are met from a media relations and marketing perspective as appropriate
- Provide support as required for JPES marketing initiatives to help grow the business
- Build strong relationships with external parties including clients, potential clients, journalists, intermediaries and other industry bodies
- Provide support to senior colleagues and the team as a whole in the managing of clients, and other day to day business activities
- Act as an ambassador for JPES Partners at all times
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in financial services PR, with some understanding of the asset management sector
- Contacts and working relationships with the financial services media
- Excellent writing ability, IT, database management and organisational skills to manage multiple projects and ensure their completion to deadline.
- A commitment to building long term client relationships, based on the delivery of outstanding client service
- Strong intrapersonal skills and an ability to ‘fit’ with the existing team – an entrepreneurial nature combined with a collaborative and collegiate approach to working
For the right candidate this role will be highly rewarding professionally, both in terms of building experience and career progression within a dynamic and enjoyable working environment.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a response to their application.
Apply by completing the application form below.