Account Manager – property & built environment PR
Looking to work with an award-winning, collaborative PR team? And keen to progress your career within the property & built environment sector? If so, read on…!
Our client, specialists within the property & built environment are looking for a new Account Manager to join them in their lovely central London office. The ideal candidate will have property and B2B experience!
With a great reputation in the industry and a number of awards to their name this vibrant, independent comms consultancy is based in central London. For over a decade they have been delivering hugely successful strategies and campaigns for their clients, which span developers, agents, architects, planning consultants, environmental consultants and other professional services, and contractors.
Reporting to the AD, you’ll be the day to day contact for clients, deploying and working on agreed bespoke strategies and fully integrated campaigns. You’ll get to use your fantastic communications skills when liaising with clients and selling in to the media as well as attend networking events. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment
- A good grounding in B2B media relations and strong business writing skills
- A background in property and the built environment ideally – experience in construction would be a great benefit
- Experience with thought leadership
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with the clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- A great networker who enjoys representing their agency at events
- Confident communicator, who is happy to liaise with media and sell in stories
- Good social media skills as well as ‘good old’ traditional written ones, as one minute you could be raising the profile of a client online and the next creating copy for awards and events
- Experience of developing and running impactful campaigns
- A great team player who is fun to work with
- Organised and has the ability to ensure first class account administration.
You’ll enjoy being creative, working on integrated PR and marketing campaigns, plus being part of a collaborative and award winning team.
The rewards include:
£Very Generous plus lots of benefits.
They are keen to start interviewing so if interested please email your CV ASAP!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!