An enviable role within a forward thinking, globally aspirational environment and based in central London. This is an opportunity not to be missed for the candidate with major brand and campaign experience and an unnerving passion for consumer technology. You will certainly have a track record in creating evocative campaign strategy and in driving awareness for fast moving technology in line with consumer trend.
Working alongside the external agencies and managing the day to day press office whilst implementing proactive media relations will demonstrate your feel for what works in a fast moving and often changing and unexpected marketplace.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a retail environment either in house or within consultancy and have a track record of delivering on high impact campaigns and high level consumer media contacts. Your specific sector experience will be key here, as will your passion for new and emerging technologies. Good knowledge of the UK retail sector and that of online markets will also factor.
The rewards are that the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
• Managing clear, results focused media relations and reports
• Experience across major retail brands and ideally within consumer technology
• Press Office and external agency management and enjoy taking responsibility in delivering results
• Strong media relations across traditional and digital platforms
• Fast reactive and competent delivery and accountability
• Killer PR style, with at least seven years agency or inhouse experience and preferably in the UK
• Deft industry knowledge
• Admirable leadership skills
• Adaptable and organised. Able to operate within a multinational, matrixed corporate environment
For a full job description and further details, or to discuss your potential fit for this role, please call Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088 and email your CV to: email@example.com. Please quote job ref: CF0335