ACCOUNT MANAGER | Corporate, B2B
Boutique, independent and centrally located agency with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, environment market is looking to add to its skilled team with the appointment of an Account Manager/Senior. You might currently be a Senior Account Exec looking to step up or already an Account Manager and keen to take on new responsibilities. Either way this is the best chance to join an agency that gives you real autonomy, actively encourages building client relationships at all levels, is very big on networking and event attendance and will support your PR career with bespoke and regular training.
A client facing, energetic, creative Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with corporate and b2b experience is required to join this busy team.
Key duties will include
• Media relations;
• Advising clients where necessary;
• Writing media releases;
• Running and monitoring social media campaigns
• Understand client strategy and account work-loads inside-out
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A background in b2b and corporate;
• Have achieved SAE or AM level already and be looking to progress your career in this creative and dynamic environment
• Have some experience of crisis management issues;
• A knowledge of the relevant trade press (environment, built, corporate sector);
• Client facing experience – you will be in charge of proactively driving media coverage across your accounts, as well as being responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting;
• Excellent writing skills drafting a wide range of copy from thought-leadership pieces, press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy.
• The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge;
• An in-depth knowledge of social media
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com or call 020 3397 754 quoting ref: CF0327.