PR Account Director (Healthcare)
Fast forward ten years from when they were set up and this independent agency has gone from strength to strength. With 0% client churn in 2015, they grew by 38% last year and are a regular on the Best Small Places to Work list. They specialise in corporate, healthcare and B2B communications with healthcare clients including the NHS, Bayer, Roche and Sanofi.
Culturally, they are a team of approx 30, with regular socials and weekend trips away to places including Gothenburg and Berlin arranged by their very own social committee! Their ethos is that it's the people who work there who make everything they do so effective. As a result, their ultimate aim is to get you promoted and they are committed to inspiring and empowering employees rather than sticking to rigid hierarchal structures.
The Role- Account Director (Healthcare)
As they are continuing to grow, this agency are looking for a Healthcare Account Director. You'll have a solid background in healthcare communications and be looking for the next step in your career.
- Identify strategies to address client communication objectives and convert strategies into activity
- Provide strategic counsel to both client and account teams
- Lead client activity, meetings and events, in addition to managing issues day to day
- Skilled in team resourcing and effective line management that supports employees
- Experience in budget forecasting/resourcing/profitability through monitoring of service levels
- Participating in new business and ensuring organic growth through great client work
In return, you'll receive a very competitive salary and benefits package at a company that really values meritocracy and empowers their employees to carve out the career path they desire.
For more information on this role and others like it, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw today. E: firstname.lastname@example.org.