Junior Account Executive - PR & Digital - B2B Technology
Job Title: Junior Account Executive - PR & Digital - B2B Technology
Location: Central London
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience plus 28 days holiday, private health insurance, matched pension contribution, season ticket loan, company iPhone and laptop, birthday off, company socials
About The Technology PR Agency
My client is a rapidly growing, independent global PR & Digital Marketing agency. This agency are going from strength to strength - in 2015 they won 9 major awards from the likes of PRCA, Sabre and PR Moment for their cutting edge integrated work. As an agency they have a very established digital offering so have capability to deliver truly outstanding integrated campaigns.
The new Junior Account Executive will be based in a modern office in the heart of the West end, while they also have two satellite offices in the US. The agency have a longstanding supportive team and a foster a fun working environment. They run an in depth training and personal development programme for all staff and always look to promote from within. Life at the agency is fast paced but very enjoyable and rewarding, with plenty of incentives and events.
About The Junior Account Executive Role
The new Junior Account Executive will sit in the B2B technology team supporting PR & digital activity across a range of market leading clients in high growth, revolutionary sectors such as cloud, IoT and big data. The agency manage campaigns in multiple markets so you will get great exposure to global work as well as UK focussed campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for Junior Account Executive:
* Assist on the development and implementation of cutting edge fully integrated B2B campaigns for technology innovators in different markets
* Develop your digital PR skills by managing social media content for big tech brands
* Build your understanding of industry trends and the competitive landscape
* Hone your content creation skills by drafting first class written content including articles and press releases
* Develop your client service skills by working in close collaboration with client teams, reporting to them and providing recommendations
You might be an intern with solid experience looking for your first permanent role, or you might be a current Junior Account Experience looking to further your career within a dynamic growing agency in a high growth sector.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Executive:
* A demonstrable passion for technology and innovation
* Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
* Appetite to deliver outstanding campaigns for clients
* Creative problem solver with initiative and spark
* Confident personality with the gravitas to liaise with clients
The Junior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience in addition to performance bonuses and excellent company benefits including healthcare and birthday off.
For more information about the Junior Account Executive role or to discuss any of our other vacancies send your CV now to Neil Grant at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.