Junior Account Executive
Job Title: Junior PR Account Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £20,000 + bonus including: 24 days holiday, fully paid gym membership, flexible working hours and paid for monthly socials.
About the technology PR agency
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented PR Junior Account Executive to join our exclusive client - a multi-award winning B2B agency within their technology team.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or intern to work with the best clients in the technology industry including: Apple, Sony and Virgin as well as with a whole host of other amazing companies!
My client also places a high emphasis on creating a dynamic and progressive working environment with a positive work/life balance whilst maintaining a vibrant working atmosphere.
About the Junior Account Executive role
As a new Junior Account Executive you will be working on a number of key areas including: daily social media updates, press communications, brainstorming sessions with company directors as well as initial campaign research; this providing an excellent opportunity for dramatic career progression with an on-going extensive training scheme.
Key Responsibilities for Junior Account Executive
* Daily interactions with journalists within the technology sector
* Use a mixture of traditional as well as integrated PR techniques
* Work on a number of social media platforms including: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
* Writing innovative B2B technology articles and blogs
* Attend regular brainstorming sessions with company directors within the technology team
The New Junior Account Executive will:
* Have a minimum of 6 months experience from an internship , either in an agency or in- house, working in B2B PR and are ready to take your next big career challenge within an exciting PR role within the technology space!
* Have a true passion for the technology industry
* Be able to navigate a number of social media platforms
* Have excellent writing and communication skills
* Have a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 degree
* Will have the ability to prioritize and bring fresh ideas to the table
The new Junior Account Executive will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £20,000 depending on experience with excellent company benefits including annual bonus as well as monthly paid for socials.
For more information about the Junior Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Callum Stevenson at email@example.com or call me directly on 0203 826 1214.