PR Account Manager - Beauty
Role: Account Manager
Salary: £30k - £35k
A globally renowned PR agency based in the heart of Soho, offering imaginative & pioneering PR and publicity campaigns for celebrity talent, luxury and high street beauty, lifestyle and fashion clients.
Their beauty and consumer health clients range from internationally renowned cosmetic brands to award winning beauty spas, to whom they offer a full range of communications services, including profile features, brand management, brand affiliations, product placements, editorial, events, digital support, and celebrity endorsement.
They are a very social and supportive team and have an extremely high staff retention rate, with most people rising through the ranks quickly. They are now looking for an Account Manager to help grow their team further and manage some of their largest beauty accounts.
The role - Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the PR a range of beauty and consumer health clients, and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your team in order to ensure the client is provided with the best service and ultimately nurturing and mentoring junior members toward their future promotion.
- Utilising your extensive media contacts within the beauty and lifestyle sector whilst extending this contact base further.
- Playing a central role in the development of new business.
- Liaising regularly with clients, keeping them to date with any changes and developments.
Key requirement for the Account Manager role:
- Currently be working in beauty and/or consumer health PR
- Managing / liaising daily with clients
- Have excellent media contacts in beauty and lifestyle publications
- Have a good knowledge of / interest in social media
This Account Manager role is offering £30k - £35k in salary, and will provide you with excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.