PR Account Manager- B2B Tech - International Agency
Since their launch, this agency have been at the forefront of working with exciting brands on campaigns that genuinely integrate traditional, experiential and social media. With a multitude of award wins under their belt, they have seen continued growth in recent years with a successful launch of a New York office and more international offices to come.
They have several practice departments (Consumer, Business & Technology and Travel) and due to continued business wins, they are now looking for a PR Account Manager to join their Business & Technology team. The team work with accounts including the likes of BT, Dell and Currys - this role will work on one big technology account which is a key focus point for the agency.
The PR Account Manager will enjoy the opportunity to work and travel to the USA to work on international campaigns and pitches in conjunction with the New York office. As part of a small and ambitious team, you will have the opportunity to work more independently and take on real levels of responsibility.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
Manage a client portfolio, servicing accounts to a professional standard
- Contribute to and own PR strategy planning and implementation
- Involvement in new business presentations and pitching
- Experience working across B2B tech clients in a PR agency
- Deliver excellent media relations across clients with strong media contacts across a range of technology and business media
- Manage Account Executives/Interns
- Self-sufficient and pro-active problem solver, at home in a fast paced and expanding environment
In return, the Account Manager will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including a paid sabbatical after 3 years, flexi working, pension, medical care and the opportunity to purchase five additional holiday days a year, taking you to 30 days in total!
If this sounds like you or someone you know and you would like to hear more, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw ASAP. E: email@example.com