South China Morning Post, Features Editor (Hong Kong)
The South China Morning Post is recruiting a news editor for its Hong Kong desk specialising in producing features.
Apart from performing news editing duties, the editor will supervise a team to deliver original content for a special section of the paper.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Lead a team to produce exclusives and original stories on Hong Kong, featuring interesting places, people and social trends.
- Cover the geographical, social and economic communities of the city
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills (A test may be required)
- Minimum of 8 years of team-leading experience
- Proven ability to produce original content
- Extensive knowledge of the city is essential
- Fluency in Cantonese is desirable
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division by completing the application form below.