Features Editor, South China Morning Post - Hong Kong
The South China Morning Post is recruiting a news editor for its Hong Kong desk specialising in producing features. Apart from performing news editing duties, the editor will supervise a team to deliver original content for a special section of the paper.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Lead a team to produce exclusives and original stories on Hong Kong, featuring interesting places, people and social trends.
• Cover the geographical, social and economic communities of the city
• Excellent writing and copy-editing skills (A test may be required)
• Minimum of 8 years of team-leading experience
• Proven ability to produce original content
• Extensive knowledge of the city is essential
• Fluency in Cantonese is desirable
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.