Role: Account Director (Corporate)
Salary: £40k - £50k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Well established independent PR agency set up by one person 10 years, growing rapidly to 40 people today, and with huge growth plans, making progression generally very quick. The agency has 4 divisions; covering corporate and brand, lifestyle, marketing, events and digital. The divisions work in tandem together to produce integrated, award winning campaigns for high profile clients.
They work across UK and International briefs, and actually implement the global work, not just oversee it - there are huge opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and you get to travel the world!
They provide a huge investment into external training for everyone at all levels, and they are extremely good at rewarding their team - you will definitely be recognised for your hard work, whether it's a dinner for you and a friend, or a long weekend off, they make sure you're looked after!
The role - Account Director
They are seeking an Account Director to join their corporate team - the team is extremely successful, and growing from strength to strength - they've doubled in size in the last year, and are winning new business all the time. It's a great time to join them - you can make a tangible difference (you won't just be a number), but they're also already successful & well established.
Their accounts include a private equity fund and a global property developer - the accounts are exciting, substantial and superb for an Account Director to lead on.
As an Account Director you will:
* Develop and lead PR strategies from creation through to overseeing / man-+
* aging their execution
* Recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage
* Act as the senior point of contact to clients
* Supervise the junior teams activity and workload
* Lead on new business development including proposal writing
The Account Director should:
* Have around 5-7 years' experience working in PR (at least Senior Account Manager level)
* Have experience working on high profile corporate communications campaigns
* Have fantastic media contacts across a wide range of national media outlets
* Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
The new Account Director will receive:
* £40k - £50k basic salary - depending on experience
* 25 days holiday
* Performance related bonus
* Personalised training and development programme
If you are interested in this Account Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Callum Stevenson on or 0203 826 1214