B2B Account Director to work on one huge global account
Job Title: B2B Account Director to work on one huge global account
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus bespoke benefits package, flexi working, 28 days holiday, private health insurance, pension, season ticket loan, sabbaticals, ride to work scheme
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Associate Director to join their dynamic team.
They are a leading global communications agency, operating in over 40 countries. They are widely recognised as global leaders in integrated communications, having recently received industry awards such as 'Global Agency of the Year' as well as winning numerous Cannes Lions. They have a diverse team of industry experts across practice areas including consumer, technology, corporate reputation, B2B communications, financial services and healthcare.
The agency are bursting at the seams with entrepreneurial, like minded industry experts. You will be joining an agency who is an 'Investor in People' in addition to being named as a 'Best Place to Work' for successive years running. The agency have a collaborative and progressive working environment, and with their truly global network this role comes with opportunity to travel. As the new Account Director you will be based out of the agency's modern open plan EMEA HQ in the heart of London.
About the Account Director Role
The agency are constantly adding the industry's brightest talents to their successful team and this role has been created due to organic growth. This is a Global/EMEA role, where you will work on one flagship account to play a key role in developing strategy. The client is a global Petrochemical company, and this is a B2B product focussed role.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Develop integrated regional and global B2B PR strategy to raise awareness of the clients products across key business lines
* Position the client as a thought leader and work in an international team of experts to deliver cutting edge global work
* Effectively manage and grow budgets to drive cutting edge innovate integrated marketing on a global scale
* Use your expertise to provide senior client counsel to C-suite executives on how the brand should be differentiated within the marketplace
* Lead and drive junior team members to achieve outstanding results
About You, the Account Director
You will have an exceptional track record in B2B PR, either gained agency or client side. If you are looking to take your career to the next level in a challenging global role within a leading agency working on one global account, then this could be the perfect position for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Proven skills developing integrated strategy for B2B product focussed PR campaigns
* Entrepreneurial with strong commercial acumen
* Strong team leadership and management skills
* Ability to think both creatively and strategically
* Competent with B2B digital platforms and tools
In return, the Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including matched pension contribution and private health insurance
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.