Senior Account Executive - Luxury Travel PR
Job Title: Senior Account Executive - Luxury Travel PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private health insurance, flexible working, season ticket loan, free breakfast every day, birthday lie in, annual profit share bonus, Christmas bonus, free eye tests!
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Account Executive to join their dynamic and successful team. They are a leading luxury travel PR agency, based out of modern open plan offices in central London. They offer fully integrated services to their clients, and work with an enviable portfolio of leading brands. They have a vibrant, collaborative team environment, with no silo's or internal barriers. This multi award winning agency also places a great emphasis on their employees maintaining a healthy work life balance, with flexible working, company socials and a range of other 'soft' benefits. They are building up a reputation for excellence in the industry, and are continuing to win new business, hence the need for some talented new recruits!
About The Senior Account Executive Role
As an Senior Account Executive, you will work on leading brands in the luxury travel space such as The Grove, Scott Dunn and Four Seasons Koh Samui. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop both your PR skills in an established agency with a proven track record of success!
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive:
- Act as daily contact for key accounts, developing your client services skillsPlay an active role in pitching for new business, driving the revenue of the agency
- Work with the senior team to develop PR plans and strategy
- Sell in stories to the media, generating coverage in target luxury travel publications
- Help organise press events trips and coordinate teams
- Mentor and manage junior members of the team
- Develop social media and digital content for your clients
If you are currently at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level, with experience working with brands in the luxury travel space, then now could be your chance to further your career within a dynamic and successful agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Network of media contacts within luxury travel
- Passion for all things luxury travel
- Ability to help out and mentor juniors and interns
- Good knowledge of social media channels
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
The Senior Account Executive will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 020 3826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.