Account Executive - Big Brand Food & Drink PR
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Executive - Big Brand Food & Drink PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private health insurance, season ticket loan, free breakfast every day, birthday lie in, annual profit share bonus, Christmas bonus, free eye tests!
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Account Executive to join their successful team! They are one of the UK's leading creative PR agencies, serving some of the biggest consumer brands in the world! Based in central London, this vibrant PR agency is bursting at the seams with inspiring and creative people. As an Account Executive, you will be working for an agency who adopt a real 'work hard play hard' attitude, with a roof top bar and frequent company dinners and exciting social events. Their innovative and successful campaigns are acclaimed by both media and clients alike, and they are continuing to organise they continue to win fantastic, global consumer clients. Their current client portfolio includes brands similar to the likes of Nutella, Luxardo, Innocent Smoothies and Metcalfe's Popcorn!
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will work in the consumer food & drink team, assisting in the creating of innovative campaigns for large brands. You will have a fantastic opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established agency with a proven track record of success!
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
* Assisting senior team members on several big consumer food & drink accounts
* Being the first point of contact for media and clients
* Managing client databases and preparing clients for press and customer briefings
* Contributing to preparation of pitches and building solid client relationships
* Managing and carrying out logistical problems including announcements, events and interviews
* Understanding the needs of clients and the PR goals of the client accounts
* Producing documents, presentations and communicating with the clients to an exceptional level
You have around one years' experience working on consumer PR campaigns for food and drink clients, and you are looking for your next big career step within an established agency!
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* Excellent verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
* Someone who is comfortable working with both consumer and corporate accounts
* A keen attention to detail
* The ability to identify media opportunities for clients and leverage media contacts within their journalistic network
* Educated to degree level
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits
For more information about the Account Executive or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0203 700 5378
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Account Executive - Big Brand Food & Drink PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly