SECRETSALES.com, Junior Writer
Secretsales.com is a fast growing, investor backed, e-commerce Company located in the heart of Notting Hill. We specialise in designer accessories, fashion, footwear, homeware and lifestyle flash sales and have over four million members.
Our culture and environment would suit high-calibre and passionate individuals. If you’re hungry with ambition and feel inspired to become part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the UK, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Junior Writer with oodles of passion and talent. This role would suit someone a keen eye for grammar, a passion for words and a love for fashion. So, if you’re up for the challenge and want to work in a busy but supportive & rewarding environment, this could be the role for you.
- Work closely with and under management of Content Manager
- Comply with the Secretsales the editorial guidelines, editorial tone of voice, brand values and customer promise
- Write listing Page intro for allocated campaigns
- Team brainstorming for campaign names in accordance to the editorial tone of voice of the website
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Follow fashion trends and keep abreast of market developments and competitor activities and come up with fresh ideas for editorial on the Secrestsales website
- Work closely with the Design Team and prepare the copy for banners
- Prepare copy for social media when necessary
- Take part in peer Quality Control for all the written content on the website
- Keep up to date with fashion and on-line trends and share them with the Editorial Team and other Production Teams
- Contribute to the Company by bringing great ideas and constructive feedback
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a Team
- Result driven
- Strong ‘can do’ and pro-active attitude
- Strong flexibility to adapt in fast paced and changing working environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel
To apply, please attach an impressive covering letter & CV along with a link to your writing portfolio by completing the application form below.