A leading association for fitness professionals is looking for a Production Editor to join an all-encompassing publishing department responsible for content and creative across print, online and digital media. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong understanding of editorial and creative processes in B2B/B2C magazine publishing.
- Management of junior colleagues and external contracts including advertising and design
- Creative management and editorial development of magazine, development of flatplans and setting schedules and deadlines
- Planning, creation, implementation and development of all company content for broad range of platforms across brand portfolio
- Management of editorial, advertising, design and production process and maintenance of high standards keeping to budget and deadline
Experience / skills required:
- Strong experience in a key role developing a specialist magazine title and a proven track record commissioning content for print and online
- A demonstrable flair for writing and subbing
- Experience working with designers to create high quality page layouts and sourcing of images
- Ability to manage copy flow and keep to deadlines
- An active interest in and knowledge of the sport, leisure and fitness industry
The salary for this position is £33,000-£35,000 depending on experience
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.