Since its launch in 2006, Spear’s has established itself as Europe’s leading wealth management authority, as well as for its witty and incisive commentary on arts, business and lifestyle.
This multi-award winning magazine is seeking a full time, experienced editor with a strong financial and business journalism background.
- At home commissioning, editing and writing, the successful candidate will bring energy, vision and a strong freelance contact book.
- He or she should also have a forensic eye for detail, a firm grasp of media law and excellent time and project management skills.
- The new editor would also benefit from an interest in the arts and luxury lifestyle.
Using print, digital, events, awards and research- based products and services, Spear’s is uniquely placed to connect financial and luxury brands to this exclusive and elusive audience.
Duties will include:
- managing the editorial team, including the Spear's Research Unit
- editing the bi-monthly magazine, website and supplements
- writing regular blogs and features and representing the editorial team at Spear's events
Spear’s is part of Progressive Media International’s luxury magazine portfolio, and the role also includes oversight of business and financial content across these titles.
The Spear’s readership is made up of extremely wealthy individuals and families (average assets of £5 million+) and ranges from hedge fund managers to property developers, rock stars to Rich-Listers, entrepreneurs and entertainers. Spear’s aims to provide an informative, entertaining and objective guide to all aspects of the high- net-worth lifestyle, from its problems to its pleasures.
The Spear’s 500 became the world’s first comprehensive guide to the top private client advisers, wealth managers and HNW service providers when it was published last year. Now it is back in a must-have fully-updated 2016 edition.
Apply by completing the application form below.