ACCOUNT DIRECTOR | Retail, Consumer, Travel
Retail, Travel and Consumer Lifestyle brands are all sectors closely followed by this polished, enthusiastic agency and an eager team awaits the arrival of a like-minded Account Director. This prize role will extend existing passions for this exciting commercial sector and will also provide an opportunity to excel creatively within an independent driven environment.
Having been established in the market place and with a reputation for sharp delivery, this dynamic west London consultancy has expanded in recent years to include big brand and lifestyle clients that provide award winning campaigns that impact significantly on a consumer audience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for creativity and the consumer lifestyle sector, together with experience of working across retail, travel and brand-led clients
- Understand that the future of communications is multi-media, multi-channel and multi-platform, and can demonstrate experience in delivering this type of campaign
- Be able to span corporate and consumer with ease
- Understand the creative process from conception and development to presentation and delivery
- Understanding of what constitutes a great idea – this means its impact and how it helps achieve objectives
The successful candidate will probably have medium to large agency experience and be looking to move into a smaller more flexible environment but with big ideas.
- Understand and be interested in/passionate about reputation management, its challenges and the impact digital can have on it
- Understand that the campaigns will be audience led and be able to think about the most effective tools to use in the creation of a successful campaign
- Be interested in/passionate about the news and news agenda in addition to trends in lifestyle and consumer spend.
- Have a desire to learn and be able to apply new knowledge to clients’ needs and that of their team
To apply for this position please contact Tanya Ferris (quoting the job reference above) at Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543 and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.