EBRD, Digital Communications Analyst - Internal Comms / Change Management
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is looking to hire a communications professional to work on change management and internal comms for an upcoming project.
The position calls for someone with experience in public relations and / or internal communications and is being offered initially as a one year contract (but may be extended).
The Analyst, Digital Communications will be responsible for managing and driving internal communications campaigns relating to the launch of a new staff intranet. Working primarily with Communications and IT teams, the Analyst will plan and deliver a range of communications materials and initiatives to facilitate a smooth transition to the new system for our 3000+ staff.
This will be a high-profile role that will suit an energetic individual ideally with some experience of promoting digital products or working on projects with a core digital component.
- Manage or drive campaigns to promote awareness and understanding of the new intranet before, during and after its initial launch. These may include project blogs, articles, ‘roadshow’ events, production of posters, videos, animation and other formats / outlets.
- Work both at strategic and practical levels, taking a central role in communications planning but also working hands-on with various tools to create and commission project collateral
- Act as a key spokesperson and visible promoter with an in-depth knowledge of the project, and play a part in stakeholder engagement as required, seeking opportunities to raise interest and profile of the project and promote engagement
- Coordinate the gathering of feedback from staff during project, to ensure that they take advantage of channels available for their input to be documented
- Produce reports and deliver presentations as needed to provide information on the project to various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- At least three years’ experience of PR or internal relations work on consumer products and / or corporate communications, in-house and / or agency side
- Demonstrable record of producing high quality Communications output, particularly written content
- Experience in taking direct responsibility for the successful delivery of one or more substantial projects or campaigns
- Ideally, experience working on campaigns to promote digital products, or working on projects with a strong digital component such as a website or an application
Skills and competencies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver compelling, convincing presentations
- First-class editorial ability, judgement and accuracy
- Good at establishing and making use of a network of contacts. Diplomatic, tactful and personable enough to work successfully with all stakeholders
- Strong computer literacy, with a demonstrable enthusiasm for technology and aptitude for understanding and working with digital platforms
- Excellent organisational skills, creative flair
- Ability to work independently at times
- Good at solving problems and thinking laterally
Apply by clicking 'Apply' now.