Oracle, Senior Communications Specialist (Singapore)
Senior Communications Specialist
We’re Looking for a Masterful Storyteller
Do you have the skills to craft our leaders’ visions into compelling stories that encourage people to take action? Can you emotionally connect people to corporate initiatives without losing focus of the most important messages?
Are you able to design a content strategy plan and contribute engaging content that will build a strong social brand around our senior leaders? Can you craft energetic customer-facing speeches that will allow our biggest decision makers to influence our customers?
We’re looking for a masterful storyteller – someone that truly understands how to captivate an audience and leave a lasting impression using the most modern storytelling tools and techniques.
This isn’t simply a communications role, it’s an opportunity to work with a unique change management organization that uses storytelling and good writing as the foundations of business transformation. We’re transforming the culture of one of the biggest technology companies in the world, from the way our teams cooperate to the way we engage customers, and we want you to join our team.
- Native English speaker
- 7+ years in a content creation role (journalism / editorial / communications)
- Strong storytelling and communication skills
- Experience conceptualizing and working on campaigns
- Can quickly turnaround well-written copy against tight deadlines
- Ability to simplify and convey complex ideas
- Comfortable working with senior business leaders
- Understanding of social media and modern storytelling tools
Desired Skills and Experience
Marketing, Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Internal Communications, Media Relations, Social Media Marketing, Social Media
Apply by completing the application form below.