PR Manager - Food & Retail
Our client a leading supermarket retailer is looking to hire a talented consumer PR Manager ,who is passionate about the food sector, to join this highly coveted award winning communications team. Reporting into the head of consumer brands and with the support of a team of junior press officers, you will be responsible for driving positive editorial coverage across digital, print and broadcast media; this is with the aim to create differentiated leadership positioning across their food and drink offering. Focusing on quality and innovation you not only run a busy press office but help amplify wider facing marketing campaigns including organising and support events, and also work closely with a PR consultancy to build and deliver compelling PR programmes across the fresh; packaged foods and non food packaged grocery categories.
• Excellent relevant expertise and understanding of the UK food industry and trends
• Proven traditional PR and social media
• Established relationships with key journalists and media contacts across print, online and broadcast
• Understanding of the UK retail sector
• Ability to coach and inspire junior team members
• Relevant experience in consumer PR, with well developed food, drink and health sector expertise either in-house or agency.
• Experience of the latest PR techniques and tools
• Brilliant written and verbal skills
• A flair for Creativity
• A passion for food and drink
• The ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at a wide cross section of levels across the business/media
• Organisational ability
What's on Offer?
Up to 20% bonus
24 days holiday
Ability to purchase up to 5 more holiday days
10-15% in store discount
Cycle to work scheme
Interest free season ticket loan
Interest free car loan
Retirement savings plan/scheme
Please send your CV for immediate consideration for this rare consumer in-house PR opportunity. CV’s will be vetted and shortlisted upon immediate application, and interviews will take place in the early to mid October 2016.
Apply for PR Manager - Food & Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly