PR Associate Director/Head of Luxury Lifestyle Division
This agency are a well established luxury/lifestyle agency, set up over 20 years ago and about 40 people in size. Encompassing several divisions including consumer, travel and luxury/lifestyle, they have huge expansion plans as they go from strength to strength.
Client wise they work with some of the best names in global luxury, including iconic hotels, michelin starred restaurants, fashion designers and premier destination tourist boards.
Their work spans UK and global briefs, providing fantastic opportunities for travel as they both plan and implement the work. Finally, they provide a huge investment into external training for everyone at all levels and they are extremely good at rewarding their team - whether it's a dinner for you and a friend, or a long weekend off as a thank you.
The Role - PR Associate Director- Head of Division (Luxury Lifestyle/Travel)
This role has come about due to new business wins and expansion as the team continues to celebrate their huge success. The Associate Director/Head of the Luxury Lifestyle division will lead and head up their enviable portfolio, delivering strategic leadership across accounts and helping to grow and run the division and agency.
- Come from a PR agency background with solid experience in luxury/lifestyle PR account work
- Have excellent senior level media contacts in national and luxury press, and ideally experience liaising with international media
- Be able to plan strategy on a large scale and be involved in implementation
- Have successfully pitched for new business
- Have managed a team
The new Associate Director/Head of Luxury Lifestyle will receive:
- Competitive salary- up to £75,000 based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
- A monthly desk massage
- Personalised training and development programme
If this sounds like you or someone you know please contact Charlotte Bradshaw ASAP on email@example.com