Gorkana, Freelance Media Analyst - Various Languages
Gorkana is looking for foreign language speakers to join our pool of media analysts based in London. We are currently recruiting for the following languages:
Please note we also welcome applicants with other language skills and will retain your CV on file until a suitable vacancy arises.
Gorkana are an award winning media intelligence agency, the largest of its kind in the UK. Our media analysts use tools produced in-house to evaluate and extract information from traditional and mainstream media relevant to our clients.
Analysis may involve checking tone of content, evaluating for the presence of key messages or brand values, noting topics discussed or identifying product mentions.
Prospective candidates will possess the following key skills or attributes:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and meticulous approach to work
- A strong analytical mind
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Ability to handle increased workloads at times
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to translate ideas or concepts from relevant languages into English
- Be able to register as self-employed
In addition to the skills outlined above, ideal candidates will also possess the following skills or attributes:
- Native speakers
- Ability to work in a number of different languages (not just those listed above)
- A strong interest in, or knowledge of, the media and its influence
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to come to our London-based office for training
Please be advised that all our media analysts must be eligible to register as self-employed, therefore if you are in the UK on a visa, please check whether your visa status allows you to do so.
All interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to us by completing the application form below.