Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – B2B – Media & Technology
A London based agency with internationally based offices, seeks a ‘can do’ Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join their specialist B2B team. This is to work across a diverse range of fantastic media & technology clients, from their trendy Central London office.
My client is looking for an experienced professional who can “Stand out” from their peers and can demonstrate a passion for working in a collaborative and forward thinking manner to attribute to the success of the business.
My client offers successful candidates a chance to be a part of a team of experts who work across an outstanding portfolio of industry leading clients with opportunities for development. This includes a global exchange (secondment) programme where you could be posted at one of their illustrious U.S based offices including; New York, San Francisco or Chicago. This is a great opportunity to diversify your skillset and become a truly global PR expert.
You’ll work within the B2B team and report into the Account Manager servicing a diverse client set, including top tier advertising and marketing agencies, media production firms and challenger mobile and telecoms brands. You will deliver a mix of traditional PR and social media services with a focus on UK centric accounts. As the ‘go to’ contact you will build trusted relationships with your clients as well as drive and inspire a talented team beneath you.
• Ideally 12 months + relevant B2B agency expertise – ideally across Media and/or technology clients but generalist B2B expertise will be considered with a proven interest in working across the media and tech industries.
• Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
• Excellent communicator, on the phone and on paper
• Highly organised and with good account administration skills
• Good social and digital skills
• Can spot a media opportunity, in print and online media
• A team player
• Be part of a lively, successful team working on a diverse portfolio of clients.
• Access to exceptional training and career development opportunities
• £competitive, based on experience
• 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays ( additionally you get your birthday & Christmas off)
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Free Lunch Thursdays
• …. plus more!
If you think you have got what it takes, then email your CV over ASAP for immediate consideration. If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!