Wings and Wizz, Art Director
Wings and Wizz, bi-monthly in-flight magazines, are seeking an experienced Art Director work across both titles. This role needs someone who can embrace the challenge of working across two very different brands.
At INK we aim to produce award winning travel magazines with a difference, so it’s vital that the candidate be a creative self-starter, confident in running projects from the ground up. They must be organised; confident working as part of a small team; and ready to bring fresh ideas to both magazines.
- Lead the creative vision of the magazines; organise photo shoots; commission artwork.
- Work with the Editors in the planning and production of the titles.
- Liaise with the client.
- Think creatively to deliver intriguing design solutions.
- Adhere to the deadlines and budgets set for the titles.
- Ensure that the work is of the highest standard.
- At least seven years’ experience designing/art directing magazines.
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite.
- A contact book full of talent.
- Strong understanding of infographics.
- Experience with co-ordinating/art-directing shoots and commissioning illustrators.
- Experience working within the German market is not essential, but is advantageous.
To apply for this role, please email the Group Design Director, Jamie Trendall by completing the application form below, attaching a covering letter, CV and samples of your work.
You will also need to review the latest issues.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For the interview you will be expected to come equipped with great ideas, to talk knowledgeably about the magazine sector (especially about similar titles), and to explain your vision for both titles.
Apply for Wings and Wizz, Art Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly