Awesome SAE/JAM – Fantastic Consumer Lifestyle, Retail, Food & Drink Clients
Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager role with a highly creative and disruptive integrated consumer agency; a real rising star. They are seeking bright and highly motivated candidates, who are keen to work in a dynamic firm and secure first class consumer coverage for top lifestyle, retail, food & drink clients.
Located in an uber cool London office, this agency has serious ambition! They have already earned an exceptional reputation for delivering creative, innovative and engaging integrated campaigns that really hit the mark and produce fantastic client coverage. There work has attracted an enviable roster of clients covering food & drink, hospitality, retail, leisure & lifestyle, and the list keeps growing.
Multiple big new client wins have created the requirement for an awesome SAE/JAM to join the growing team. This exciting new role will work in an engaging, collaborative and supportive team; delivering a range of consumer campaigns for major brands and disruptive challengers; stamping their mark on the lifestyle, retail, homeware and food & drink markets. In addition to managing busy press offices work the role will work on exciting integrated brand projects utilising innovative social media and boundary pushing events and experiential projects. The role will give outstanding exposure throughout the process from creative strategy meetings to execution, as well as supporting new business.
• Support the team to design and create award winning communications campaigns
• Provide creative solutions for clients, coming up with innovative ideas across platforms and mediums to ensure excellent earned and shared coverage
• Proactively generation news and feature placements across clients
• Suggest creative editorial placement ideas across all mediums – print, digital, broadcast, and output – product placement, news, feature, endorsement, partnerships
• Be the go-to person for clients and maintain daily contact with them ensuring timely delivery of all requests and regular meetings
• Create engaging and original content
• Manage and mentor junior staff and interns
Successful candidates should have a real passion for PR; displaying an interest in the media and a track record of generating coverage – off and online, for consumer lifestyle, retail or food and drinks brands. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with real creative flair to match a good academic background. Self confidence and belief are also critical to effectively manage senior clients while delivering strategies that will add real value to their bottom line. First class media relations, interpersonal and communication skills will be essential to build effective relationships with clients, the media and internally. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.