Perowne International, Account Director
Perowne International has an opening for an Account Director to manage some of the leading brands in the luxury hotel space.
The candidate must have agency experience in running campaigns within this sector. The position involves running the media relations for two major international hotel groups and several privately owned luxury hotels.
Perowne International is one of the leading travel consultancies with a global reach comprising a communications division and an expert sales and marketing team. Based in Shepherd’s Market, Mayfair, the team of 24 represents some of the world’s leading hotel and travel brands including the Oetker Collection, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, The Oberoi Group, Singita, Scott Dunn, Thanos, Sibuet Hotels and Eleven Experience.
We’re looking for someone with excellent media contacts in the travel and lifestyle media, with a ‘hand’s on’ and thoughtful approach to getting the job done.
- Experience in training and developing a team, whilst personally showing a real interest in travel
- Highly organised and effortless multi-tasking skills
- Delivering creative and strategic integrated campaigns across traditional & digital platforms
- An impressive list of media contacts (online and offline) and confident in liaising with top tier media
- Strong contacts in place within the travel industry (including tour operators, airlines, tourist boards)
- Ability to deliver strategic PR plans for high profile launches as well as maintaining consistent results for long standing clients
- Maintaining good client relations
- Knowledge and interest in luxury travel and lifestyle trends
- To demonstrate strong communications skills, creative thinking and ability to deliver results
- Loyalty to Perowne International’s company ethos and opportunity to become a trusted player in the growth of the business
Apply by completing the application form below.