Account Manager- Luxury Travel PR
About The PR Agency
My client, an outstanding luxury PR agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join their vibrant and constantly growing company. The agency has a large number of large luxury hotel, villa and transport clients.
This largely award winning luxury PR agency based in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city, is expected to grow considerably in the next few years, allowing you to make a lasting difference. As an Account Manager you will be working with a personable team of experts who are always hungry to learn.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and provide strategic directions on various high calibre client accounts working with an expert team who genuinely enjoy working for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- You will be able to take on a leading role in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, as well as meeting possible new clients
- You will be managing and leading a team of experts to reach and exceed your client's business objectives.
If you are a creative and driven individual with proven previous luxury PR experience, now is your chance to apply as an Account Manager in a high profile, growing company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- You should have previous luxury PR experience and a keen interest in the luxury travel industry
- Ideally you should have strong media relations and be confident in writing, editing and publishing both print and digital copy.
- You should also be confident in managing clients and a team underneath you
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits. There is also immense scope for progression in this company. First Interviews are currently being conducted so do not delay.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter. We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.