Associate Editor - B2B
We are looking for an experienced Associate Editor to work on a well-established B2B print magazine in central London. The successful candidate will have solid experience writing, sub-editing and proofing high quality content ideally related to commodities or financial markets.
- Work closely with the Editor, managing editorial functions and contributing ideas for content of a monthly print magazine
- Write and sub-edit features and regular page material for print magazine and supplements
- Proofread and check revised proofs ensuring deadlines and high quality standards are met
- Produce regular pages
- Co-operate with advertisements sales team when required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with contacts and information sources
- Travel locally and internationally as required to attend meetings, conferences, interviews, etc.
Experience / skills required:
- Extensive experience writing, sub-editing and proofreading B2B print publications
- Experience working in an editorial role within commodities or financial markets is preferable
- Good time-management and the ability to adhere to schedules
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a small team
- Good presentation skills and the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- A commitment to produce high quality content and to promote print publishing values
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Associate Editor - B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly