Four Communications, Senior Account Manager
We are a specialist division within Four Communications Group Limited, providing sponsorship and partnership marketing support in sectors including Responsible Business, Education, Charity, Sports, Arts & Culture.
We are now looking for someone to work as a PR senior account manager who has the intelligence and skills to provide trusted advice to internal and external clients and deliver fantastic campaigns.
- Have significant experience in helping to design, deliver and evaluate PR and sponsorship campaigns
- Have an understanding of corporate social responsibility and sponsorship, as well as an interest in responsible business, education, charity, sports arts, culture or community activity
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and have the ability to motivate a team to exceed client expectations - monitoring team progress to meet deadlines
- Have a high level of account handling knowledge, strong project management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to express winning ideas clearly and convincingly in meetings and presentations
- Be thorough in your approach to undertaking research, developing strategies and generating creative content
- Contribute to the overall financial success of the division through the development of new business opportunities and existing client programmes
- Build excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to generate ideas and solve problems
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a team, coach and develop junior staff
- Show commercial awareness and ability to manage accounts profitably and within budget
- Have the motivation, ambition and desire to develop in a fast-paced and friendly team
We are a fast paced dynamic team of individuals who are passionate about our work and our clients. If you are looking to further your career or are looking for the next work adventure, please contact us.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
How to apply
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation by completing the application form below.
We do not accept CVs from agencies. Applications close 31 October 2016.