The Morning Advertiser, Senior Reporter
The UK’s leading pub trade title is looking for an ambitious Senior Reporter to join its ranks to cover the fast-paced, dynamic hospitality market.
We’re looking for a sharp journalist with a passion for pubs, who can translate that love into sparkling copy that will provide engaging insight for pub operators throughout the UK.
As well getting to spend a fair amount of time in the pub, the right candidate will help take a 222-year brand into the 21st century, contributing to our print, web and face to face streams.
We’re looking for a great news hound, a talented analytical business writer with first rate communication skills who is at home in the boisterous environment of the pub as they are in the boardroom.
What we’re looking for:
- Already an accomplished business-to-business journalist
- First-class interviewing, news reporting and editing skills
- Strong analytical thinking to translate complicated topics into compelling copy
- Strong organisational abilities
- Fast and accurate proof reading
- Dynamic and out-going individual with strong inter-personal skills and the personality to represent the titles to the industry and advertising contacts
- The ability to grasp complex business, financial, and technical information quickly and to write about them clearly and concisely
- Web-editing, publishing and software knowledge
- Track record of presenting, filming and editing video, audio and other multimedia content – or the ability to acquire expertise in this area quickly
- Innovation: the ability to use and develop the latest editorial innovations to create news stories fit for a twenty-first century publication.
We offer excellent career progression and the opportunity to cover a range of different subjects across this innovative and dynamic brand
Please send your CV and covering letter by completing the application form below.