Based in South West London, this small, specialist PR agency is on the hunt for a fabulous Account Manager to join their team. You will already have good knowledge of the travel and luxury lifestyle sectors (either B2B or B2C, both!) be organised as well as effective in presentation style and able to instil confidence and passion to your clients.
- A genuine interest and track record for working on brands/exhibitions/hospitality/travel and tourism
- Experience of budgeting and planning/reporting
- Lifestyle consumer and B2B experience, ideally in luxury lifestyle brands, travel and retail
- Good media contacts within the consumer lifestyle arena and also relevant industry or trade contacts
- Someone who is process oriented for larger clients and someone preferably who likes working on large brands in addition to niche brands and start ups
- Attention to detail is key with good writing skills
- Experience of working across multiple accounts
- Management of strategic communications programmes for clients
- Responsibility for overseeing the implementation of client PR programmes, allocating, monitoring & reporting on budgets and time frames.
- Lead where needed and knowing when to 'up manage' and form part of an effective team
- Manage the work load, quality and output of Account Executives/Account Assistants.
- Pro-actively seek new media opportunities for clients
- Contribute to the training and nurturing of the team
- Contribute to new business efforts
If you think that you have the right passion and skill set and would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV over to Tanya at Carter Ferris or call direct on 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088. email@example.com
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly