Editorial & Production Coordinator - Magazines
A leading B2B publishers is looking for an Editorial and Production Coordinator to join their friendly team in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated candidate with some magazine editorial/sub-editing experience, looking for a 2nd job in publishing, to oversee the editorial production process of B2B aviation publications.
- Coordinate editorial content of magazines, directories and advertising copy
- Proofread and subedit print and digital products to high standards, producing headlines
- Oversee the full production cycle including flatplanning of magazines
- Coordinate digital edition of magazines, ensuring content is up to date
- Support event organisation
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in an Editorial Assistant or Sub-Editor role within magazine publishing is essential
- Understanding of the editorial and production processes of B2B/magazine publishing
- Excellent sub-editing and proofing skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Solid organisation skills with the ability to work to strict deadline and manage busy workload without supervision
- Good IT skills including MS Office and ideally Adobe CS (Photoshop and InDesign), CMS and WordPress
- Knowledge of social media practices in a professional communications and experience of event planning /management is an advantage
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.