Senior Account Director / Associate Director – (luxury) property - central London PR agency
EXCEPTIONAL Senior Account Director / Associate Director needed! Hugely successful luxury PR agency with enviable portfolio of international clients. Their collaborative and dynamic Property Team is growing due to new business wins and looking to hire. Could this role be for you? …
Based in central London, this creative communications agency has dedicated divisions for their high end clients, which include international design and property, lifestyle and luxury travel. They are currently seeking a confident and proactive candidate with property expertise (ideally some luxury experience) and a passion for this sector to manage a team across a number of key accounts.
You’ll have the chance to lead on a diverse portfolio of property accounts; many of them fully integrated campaigns for high profile clients (UK and global). To deliver such high impactful campaigns you’ll be a strong writer, excellent communicator and enthusiastic PR professional with agency experience. You will also be responsible for team development and progression, working closely with the MD to enhance the team member’s core skills.
Key Responsibilities/Skills at a glance:
- To lead a Property PR team - coordinating and directing international property accounts
- To manage a diverse portfolio of clients, running integrated PR campaigns across traditional & digital platforms, targeting key audiences such as UHNW
- Ideally an awareness of the luxury brands, third parties, agents etc
- An impressive list of media contacts (online and offline) and confident in liaising with media contacts, including top-tier, when required
- To demonstrate marketing and digital expertise, the ability to draft & deliver strategic PR plans for the launch of high profile real estate developments / projects as well as to maintain results for long standing clients
- To demonstrate strong communications skills, to have experience of training and developing a team, whilst personally showing a real interest in property (and ideally in luxury too)
- Other skills include creative writing, being organized, a strategic approach and an ability to deliver results!
You will be offered a generous salary and exceptional additional benefits.
Interested? If so, email your CV over for immediate consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!