AM/SAM - Beauty
Calling all passionate beauty PR's!!
An independent Communications & Digital agency who offer all the benefits and flexibility of in-house press, events, digital and VIP team with the creativity and flexibility of an agency. Working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle sectors, they are based in a 6-storey townhouse in the heart of London's media hub.
The agency are going from strength to strength and are winning tonnes of new business. They are now on a mission to grow their beauty team. Reporting into the Beauty PR Director who has 20 years beauty PR experience, she is absolutely lovely and is lookng for an energetic and passionate Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to come on board. Their clients are high profile and they are in the process of winning more... this is a really exciting time to join.
If you are an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking for your next role, a natural multi-tasker, you are a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Devise PR strategy and campaigns, oversee development and execution of these strategies across a strong portfolio of beauty clients. Managing a direct report and intern, the role will report into the Beauty Director. With brand placement at the heart of this role, you will be adept at securing those brand and news stories with consistent product placement.
Managing press events, from small intimate events through to large launches across agency through to dedicated brand events, you will negotiate brand partnerships and sponsorships for your clients. Advising and supporting on clients new product launches, brand imagery, devising creative and innovative launch and core campaigns across print and digital, you will also have a strong understanding of the importance of digital in the constantly evolving media landscape.
A team player, you will work closely with the VIP and digital divisions and communicate consistently with the fashion teams, to help exceed kpi's and client deliverables. Creating seamless, 360 campaigns to support your clients needs, you will manage internal and external resources in the achievement of the above. A team player with the ability to instil confidence and influence editors, the successful applicant must show strong creativity and the ability to think 'out of the box'.
Demonstrating initiative and a desire to be part of an energetic team, you must have proven media press contacts with Beauty Editors upwards and strong relationships within the beauty industry.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media, retailers, ecommerce and PR contacts to identify media and business opportunities.Generating news and product placement in appropriate titles and effectively cross-selling clients
- Work with Director in the creation and implementation of strategic pr plans including support on high impact, media events
- Proactive and strategic pitching of client news and product placement with proven results
- Effective press release writing in line with relevant client tone of voice
- Oversee and management of client critical paths
- Deliver monthly client reports
- Support Director level on client partnerships and cross pollination partnerships from inception through to launch
- A strong manager both with direct reports and upwards to Director level. Ability to work across multiple divisions, ensuring clear communication with VIP and digital divisions where required
- Nurturing press contacts across print/online for the agency through regular press meetings and appointments
- Support on a broad range of product launch events from small intimate breakfasts through to large scale events and press trips
- Must have direct beauty PR experience
- Must possess strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in product placement campaigns
- Experience in event planning and implementation
- Ability to creatively & strategically implement PR campaigns
- Strong knowledge of the beauty & lifestyle industry is essential
- Awareness and contacts with key print & digital opinion formers
- Possess excellent team skills: ability to report into Director effectively and manage team whilst being a great team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confidence to be relied on to drive initiatives and be proactive where needed
- Ability to effectively work to deadline
Apply for AM/SAM - Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly