Account Manager - Beauty PR
Job Title: Account Manager - Beauty PR
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus flexi-bens, new business incentive, bespoke benefits incl. holiday, health, pension, flexi-hours
About The Consumer Lifestyle and Beauty PR Agency
My client has a really exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join their successful team. They are a multi award winning agency, who are continuing to win big new accounts. They work with exciting clients across entertainment, fashion, health and beauty; their current portfolio includes the likes of Olay, Yves Saint Lauren and they also represent leading celebrities. They are renowned for their outstanding ability to build long standing relationships with both clients and the media, creating innovative, strategic campaigns. As the Account Manager, you will develop your skills and experience within both print, broadcast and online media. The agency maintains a great, social environment, going for frequent drinks paid for by the directors.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your print, broadcast and online skills in an established consumer lifestyle and Beauty PR environment, working with iconic brands. My client is an advocate of organic growth, so this role has excellent progression opportunities!
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Reporting and presenting to Beauty PR clients on a regular basis
* Contributing to the management of client budgets for individual projects
* Building relationships with key journalists
* Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
* Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer to specialist
* Contributing to the development and implementation of innovative campaigns
* Reporting to the Account Director, and mentoring junior members of the team
You are energetic and driven, with a passion for the fashion, health and beauty industries, with around 3 years' experience in Consumer PR.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* You are competent in the development and management of social media campaigns for consumer brands
* You have excellent written communication skills, being well-verse in writing press releases and proposals
* You have experience managing budgets for retainer and project work
* Extensive network of contacts across lifestyle and beauty publications
* You are competent in working on integrated consumer communications campaigns
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.