Redwood, Art Director - M&S Account
1 day left
- Full Time
Redwood - the world's leading content marketing agency.
At Redwood we create content strategy and creative that delivers results for brands.
Art Director – M&S Account
The M&S account is looking for a highly talented Art Director.You will be responsible for producing and enhancing visual content for in-store M&S food publications – from initial design concepts through to the final printed product.
Applicants will have enthusiasm for food photography, an understanding of what makes a great photograph and a keen eye for all things visual.You must be able to work to tight deadlines with precision and flair, and stay calm under pressure. Previous client experience is an advantage.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Research, create and develop visual ideas and moodboards for the M&S food brochures, in response to client’s brief
- Produce creative and functional layouts in line with client’s needs and develop in-house style sheets for each brochure
- Plan, organise and art direct shoots – from one to seven weeks long, depending on project size – and ensure we have the strongest photography team to meet the client’s high standards
- Assist the senior art director in developing the designers skills, and oversee them on your assigned projects
Key skills and experience required for your role:
- Previous experience as an Art Director, or Deputy Art Director ready to step up to a new challenge. Ideally you will have worked within magazine publishing, and food or lifestyle experience would be an advantage
- Shoot experience is essential
- Strong picture researching and visual editing skills
- Confident in communicating and presenting creative concepts to clients, and explaining the design rationale behind them
- Highly skilled in InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, with strong time-management skills
- Ability to work well with all team members to help shape the customer experience by creating well-designed, engaging and exciting visuals
If you would like to apply, please send your CV with five strong portfolio examples and cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role by completing the application form below.
Redwood is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief,
disability or age.
Applications close on 24 October 2016 and we regret that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Redwood, Art Director - M&S Account
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly