ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR| Retail, Food/Drink
Use your food and drink experience and escape the city drudge. With stunning open plan offices set in beautiful countryside and with free parking, this stimulating, award winning team can also offer flexible working and regular fun team outings and challenges that will allow you the stretch and freedom to grow in your net role. Food for thought maybe?
This position would be to work primarily on a significant high street retail client (possibly with other high profile brands) and would suit an experienced candidate who has both the drive and ambition to take this award winning agency through their next phase of organic growth.
- Large blue chip, global brand PR experience
- Existing consumer, trade or b2b food retail knowledge
- Solid agency background within medium to large environment (preferably London based)
- Team management skills (autonomous style with good mentoring, nurturing capability)
- Proven new business acumen and desire to grow business opportunities
- Accessible and creative personal style and inspirational presentation abilities
- Strong senior client counsel skills
Salary neg dependent on experience. Full clean driving licence preferred
To apply for this position (in confidence), please send your CV to Tanya@carterferris.co.uk or call 020 3397 7543/0770 2186 088 for more information.