A super talented, super smart, Financial and Professional Services expert is wanted by this dynamic and enterprising global agency. This is a fully integrated communications consultancy and part of a global network with offices in 46 countries and their business model is uniquely organised around industry sectors including; FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
The Financial & Professional Services (FPS) team is one of this leading agency’s strongest business sectors and is seeking an Account Director with a strong background in financial and/or professional services to join this dynamic, ambitious and well established team.
The ideal candidate for this Account Director role will have
- Experience with asset management and/or pensions clients would be particularly advantageous, as would a good knowledge and understanding of city/financial national and trade media
- A strong track record in proposal development, pitching and conversion and contributing to new business wins
- Excellent client servicing skills, the ability to develop client relationships at a senior level and to develop a comprehensive understanding of their objectives
- Experience of utilising social media in PR campaigns would be beneficial and
- On a personal level, you must possess persuasive communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and you will be self-motivated and a clear analytical thinker
Your deft client handling skills will be sought to deliver a mixture of corporate and consumer campaigns and your high-impact content delivery essential across a mix of global banking, fintech, social trading, pensions and technology clients.
To apply for this role or to hear more about this fascinating integrated comms role, please sent your details through to: email@example.com, or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly