PR Senior Account Exec/ Account Manager (Restaurants & Bars)
This boutique food, drink and lifestyle PR agency in East London pride themselves on working with disruptive, challenger brands in food, drink and destinations to launch them into the mainstream. If there's an up and coming destination that's only familiar to people in the know, this agency will most likely be working with them!
Clients this role will work on include the likes of Secret Cinema, Champneys and the Ace Hotel.
Culture-wise they are a tight knit team of 15 who all get on really well and regularly go for drinks on Fridays at 5pm. In addition to birthdays off, there is an office social fund used for drinks and 'wellness' treats to reward employees.
The Role- PR Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager
This candidate must be a Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager already. Whilst this agency will promote someone who proves themselves in their probation period, you must be at this level already to move across.
- Remain very client facing, often the day-to-day contact on your accounts
- Liaise regularly with relevant food, destination and drink media - press and online
- Build a strong network of industry and press contacts
- Manage the intern programme and assist them in their career development
- Help to organise events
- Seek out new business opportunities for the agency
If this sounds like the ideal next move in your career, please get in touch with Charlotte Bradshaw ASAP to hear more, as they are looking to hire quickly. E: email@example.com