Job Title: PR Account Director/ Senior PR Account Director
Location: London, South East
Salary: up to £60,000 plus bonus, paid for global holidays and private healthcare package
About The PR Company
My client is a global multi-award winning company based in London offering an excellent opportunity for a successful PR Account Director to thrive in a world class agency. Due to the company's recent success and growth, they are looking for a creative and upbeat candidate with previous experience in the PR sector.
As a PR Account Director you will be working in a vibrant, young minded, fun team in a hugely successful company of over 200 people. You will be working with clients as big as Santander, Sky, Audi and Sony.
About the role
As a PR Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to be involved in many of the company's decisions as well as have roles in both account management and new business development.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Director:
* A balance of managing key accounts and developing new client relationships in both the PR and digital sector.
* Looking at consumer buying behaviours and modify the company's marketing strategy in order to adapt it for best possible sales
* Play a key role in the development of future business strategies and annual plans
* Maintain a high standard of current affairs in previous and new sectors.
* Maintain and develop relationships with clients from various disciplines such as FMCG, travel and property.
* Building your own professional contacts through various methods of networking
If you have previous experience in PR communications now is your chance to apply and grow in a high-energy PR company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Director:
* A fantastic, proven track record of previous account management
* Have experience (or an interest) in complementary communications platforms.
* Excellent writing skills (previous blogger or journalist experience desirable but not essential)
* Comprehensive understanding and regular user of various social media platforms
The role of PR Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 depending on experience and offers excellent company benefits.
First Interviews are currently being conducted. For more information about the PR Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call me directly on 0203 826 1214