Associate Director, PR Consultancy
Are you passionate about PR and have experience across a number of sectors? Then we have a challenging and exciting role in the heart of London for a successful communications and marketing consultancy.
Having made a name for them within the industry by providing high-level client services processes, across a variety of market segments, this specialised consultancy has assembled a blue-chip leadership team from some of the world’s best public relations firms.
The ideal candidate, as a senior member of their team, will be supporting the business development objectives leading client work and other projects.
The Associate Director Role:
- Implementing creative and effective PR campaigns
- Developing responses to RFPs and leading new business presentations
- Writing content for target media
- Creating and implementing strategies to support agency growth
- Inspiring and guiding the team
The Ideal Associate Director:
- Experience working in the PR Industry
- Interest and understanding of social media is a plus
- Communicative, with strong relationship skills with contacts within relevant media sectors, within business, industry analysts and representative groups
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!