Publicist - Freelance
We are looking to hire a talented lifestyle/ celebrity PR on a short-term contract up to mid-November, with the opportunity for an extension until mid-December or full time contract if successful. The person would report to the Managing Director and be based in Shoreditch.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
• Execute an international visibility and image management PR plan for a VIP targeting 12-16, 16-21, 22-30 markets in N America, Europe, Middle East and Asia
• Design short term PR and social media plans
• Set up, advise on and co-ordinate media opportunities worldwide, working with client and a variety of internal and external freelancers, PR and marketing agencies
• Co-ordinate and direct in-house social media manager, commissioning content, advising client
• Oversee, identify and monitor opportunities & risks in all forms of media.
• Manage messaging and prepare briefing documents.
• Campaign monitoring and reporting.
• Agency experience, well organized with strong project and client management skills.
• 5+ years’ experience in international lifestyle/ celebrity communications.
• Creativity, charisma and credibility.
• Outstanding knowledge of teen, youth and lifestyle media globally as well as social media landscape and trends.
• Great Powerpoint/ Keynote and MS Office skills.
• Understanding of ethnic and cultural differences.
• Commitment, Professionalism & Team approach