The FA, Video Producer
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
Overview of the role:
Responsible for creating and delivering compelling video content for The FA Group’s Commercial and Marketing strategy on multiple digital platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create video content in line with digital strategy and develop compelling series and formats
- Shoot, edit and deliver high quality video content packages for use on multiplatform devices and TV screens in and around Wembley and St George’s Park as well as online
- Work alongside the digital team and assist in the development and implementation of The FA’s social media strategy
- Be responsible for the final edited quality content output, and input in to others’ work to improve overall quality
- Provide editorial input on the subject matter of the video content being produced
- Maintain The FA’s filming equipment and editing workstations in full working order
- Abide by all health and safety, permissions, and assistant supervisory guidelines both on-location and in the office
- When required, work with external agencies to improve The FA’s overall video content offering and processes
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of social media and a willingness to innovate and embrace new technology
- Working abroad and flexibility of duties performed around shifts worked on a seven-day rota fitting around the football calendar
- Proven experience in self-shooting and editing video content for social media platforms, particularly Youtube
- Experience in creating content for a 18-24 audience
- Professional experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Prelude
- Expert knowledge in filming with large sensor cameras including; Canon 5D/C100/C300 and Sony FS700
- Experience in video asset management, tagging and logging footage using Adobe Prelude
- Able to turnaround high quality edits against tight deadlines
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Click 'Apply' now.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter