The Grocer, Food & Drink Reporter
The Grocer is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and bright reporter to deliver regular insightful and interesting news and comment across the vibrant food and drink market.
Writing on the UK’s biggest and most interesting business magazine (and its website) this role will encompass a range of different responsibilities, including:
- Landing exclusive news stories (web and print) on a regular basis
- Writing in depth analysis, blogs, features reports and profiles across a range of topics i.e. shopper and consumer trends, pricing, health, marketing, and business strategy.
- Enhancing our digital brand by creating engaging and innovative multimedia content
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience writing breaking news and a demonstrable nose for news
- Ambition and the desire to succeed and progress
- Experience connecting with senior level contacts and the confidence to speak to industry leaders
- Strong networker
- Multimedia skills
The Grocer is one of the UK’s most influential and high-profile business media publications. The bible of the £180bn grocery retail market and the flagship title of the highly successful William Reed group, working on The Grocer means you will join a big team of award-winning journalists on an innovative and progressive publication.
Based in newly refurbished offices in Crawley, William Reed is a fast growing, family owned publishing company with offices in the UK, Montpellier, Chicago and Singapore. Continually reinvigorating our brands and exploring new avenues of business, we are a market leading company that offers a strong career path, competitive salary and benefits.
How to apply
To apply please complete the application form below, attaching a covering letter explaining why you are right for the job, together with some clips or links that demonstrate your talents, and a copy of your CV.
Apply for The Grocer, Food & Drink Reporter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly