Associate Director - Integrated Communications Agency
A top integrated communications agency is searching for an experienced and highly motivated candidate to join them as an Associate Director.
As a senior member of the team, you will be heavily involved in resource planning as well as playing a key role in delivering new business opportunities. You will be responsible for providing vision and leadership to junior team members across the business.
My client is looking for an Associate Director who will take the lead on a Consumer Health portfolio of clients and provide strategic client counsel and account business direction.
- Write, lead and develop on communications strategies and tactical plans
- Lead media relations activity, coaching team to construct media strategies and capitalise on media opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to consult at the highest levels of client organisation and be recognised as
- Guide team to develop innovative PR campaigns that meet client objectives and maximise outputs against budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including previous presentation experience
- Proven experience working on new business pitches
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Alex Robinson: 020 7017 3081 – email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for Associate Director - Integrated Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly