Account Executive - Corporate Communications
Job Title: Account Executive - Corporate Communications
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £26,000 depending on experience plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, private health insurance, season ticket loan, free breakfast every day, birthday lie in, iPhone, Christmas bonus
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive to join their dynamic team.
They are a Top 10 corporate communications and public affairs consultancy, established around 15 years ago, and who have built up a reputation for excellence within the industry. They deliver fully integrated campaigns for clients across a range of corporate sectors. They are currently working with an exciting mix of blue chip clients across a diverse range of sectors including entertainment, professional services, property and education. They are bursting at the seams with entrepreneurial, like minded industry experts, and have an open collaborative working environment. The agency place a great emphasis on a positive work life balance, and this is reflected in benefits such as flexible working and ride to work scheme.
About the Account Executive Role
You will gain great levels of exposure assisting on corporate communications and public affairs campaigns for big name brands, and you will lots of scope for swift progression.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
* Assisting senior team members on several big accounts
* Crisis and press office duties for clients
* Being the first point of contact for media and clients
* Generate coverage across target publications and build relationships with journalists
* Managing client databases and preparing clients for press and customer briefings
* Contributing to preparation of pitches and building solid client relationships
* Understanding the needs of clients and the PR goals of the client accounts
You have around one years' experience working in corporate communications, and you are looking for your next big career step within an established agency!
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
* Excellent verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
* Someone who is comfortable working on a range of corporate accounts
* A keen attention to detail
* The ability to identify media opportunities for clients and leverage media contacts within their journalistic network
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0203 700 5378
I look forward to hearing from you.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.