Property PR Account Director - Consumer/Residential
Job Title: Property PR Account Director - Consumer/Residential
Salary: Up to 48k depending on experience, plus bonus and impressive benefits such as 30 days holiday, travelcard, gym membership, new business bonus, private healthcare, free breakfast, childcare vouchers etc
About The PR Agency
My client, an impressive consumer and lifestyle PR Agency, has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their exciting property team and to accompany them on their exciting growth plans.
The team has more than doubled in size over the past year, and as an Agency they've won numerous prestigious awards; they really are experts in the field! Agency now works on an international remit too, so there is a really great opportunity for travel. There is a fantastic progression path and clients you could be working with range from leading estate agents, to residential property developments to luxury overseas property.
You will be given autonomy and responsibility whilst being mentored by Senior Directors, who between them have worked at the World's top PR Agencies! The social atmosphere is unparalleled; there are plenty of events to attend, nights out, Michellin-starred dinners and even company retreats.
The Account Director Role:
* Develop and implement outstanding integrated campaigns, including traditional, digital and social media campaigns on behalf of clients
* Providing a fantastic PR service to clients, advising them and coming up with creative and innovative ideas to help drive coverage and boost their brands
* Use your commercial acumen to drive growth by expanding accounts and winning new business alongside the senior Directors
* Managing and mentoring a team of passionate juniors
Essential skills and competencies of the Account Director:
* Strong PR experience in the Property PR sphere
* Gravitas and able to independently manage processes
* Ability to think creatively and strategically
* Instinct for management and able to inspire others
The Account Director role receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £48,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
To apply now for this Account Director role please send your CV to Neil at Reuben Sinclair: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.