Account Manager- Corporate/ Financial Services PR
Job Title: Account Manager- Corporate/ Financial Services PR
Location: Central London
Salary: £33,000 to £38,000 plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan
About The PR Agency
My client has a great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their growing team. They are a Top 20 global agency and the London office is located in a stunning location overlooking St Pauls and the City of London. As an agency, they have built up trusted relationships with big name brands across financial and professional services, delivering fully integrated campaigns that have won numerous industry awards. Their current client base is made of up tier 1 brands including HSBC, Deloitte, Aviva and BNY Mellon. They are winning lots of new business and growing the team, last year winning a handful of new top tier retainers. As an agency they emphasise a healthy work life balance with flexible working benefits, and this is reflected in a very strong staff retention rate.
About the Account Manager Role
You will become an integral member of the London office, gaining lots of exposure managing accounts for blue chip clients across financial and professional services.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Management of a portfolio of B2B clients in the financial & professional services sectors
* Development of strategic PR campaigns, raising the profiles and protecting the reputation of your clients
* Active involvement in pitching for new clients alongside the senior team
* Improve your leadership and management skills managing and mentoring junior members
* Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists and stakeholders
You have a proven track record in corporate communications, with an excellent understanding of the financial and professional services sectors. If you are looking to join an innovative global agency still in a period of growth, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Great understanding of the current media landscape with finance and business
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key media figures
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Career focussed and driven mentality
* Strong presentation skills
The Account Manager within financial and professional services receives a highly competitive salary paying from £33,000 to £38,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including flexi-hours, bonus scheme and healthcare cash plan.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.